- Customer care specialist is happy to help you. If you have any question, feel free to contact us.
- Phone: +48 576 875 868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What we do in hashtags:
#community #knowledge #help #share #code #programming #software‑developer #productivity #professionals #jobs #careers #talent #employment #recruiters #business #recommendation‑engine #machine‑learning
- Dirask is employment oriented service and online community for professionals to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
- The service is focused on software developers.
- Recommendation engine for job seekers and recruiters powered by machine learning algorithms.
Why we do it:
- Because software engineers spend too much time in order to find solutions for daily coding problems.
- Both founders are coders and they know how many times per day coder is on the hunt to find correct solution for a coding problem in order to make the job done.
- Because sharing professional knowledge is harder then it looks.
- Because when professionals are looking for next career opportunity they need to browse over hundreds of job offers.
- Because we really care.
Who we are:
- Two technical founders.
- Both founders are Full Stack Software Engineers with some business experience (product building, internet marketing, sales).
- We've known each other from kindergarten (more then 25 years) - we know it will significantly increase our chances for success in the long run.
- As founders, we started to create the service for ourselves and for our friends to significantly reduce the time we need to find the answers for our daily coding problems.
What we do:
- The service is designed to provide the best and fastest solutions for daily coding problems.
- We want to help every coder on earth to be able to become at least 50% more productive.
- Productivity of every programmer is based on the quality of information programmer can find on the internet.
- Around the knowledge we build great community.
- We welcome everyone.
- Community will be always helpful for everyone - no matter what the experience.
How we do it:
- Service will be developed with community wishes and desire.
- Community members and efforts will be appreciated.
- Service has only 2 reactions - like and love, as there is no space for negative feelings.
- Service will be available in major foreign languages, to help coders who struggle with English (or non english speakers) to find and understand solutions faster.
- To speed up the process of asking questions, answering them or creating wiki articles we use online rich-text editor - "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" (WYSIWYG) - read more here
- You will be able to post anything anonymously (Wiki, Q&A, comments), and later if you decide you want to get credit for it, you will be able to (feature under development).
- Online code runners for most popular programming languages with option to pick version (feature under development)
Service has 4 modules:
- High quality job offers for coders & professionals
- Wiki articles (practical and useful, code focused, well structured, to the point)
- Questions and answers (if you can't find solution, just ask question)
- Findings and news (share, read and comment what's interesting on internet)
Job offers for coders & professionals:
- High quality job offers
- Job offers are well described by necessary information, hashtags with skill level to enable job seekers to make job screening extremely easy and fast.
- Advanced but easy to use job manager for recruiters to post, modify and manage job offer
- Advanced analytics for recruiters to make the best hiring decisions based on data and statistics (feature under development).
- Advanced analytics will enable recruiters to check which job offer works best and why. (feature under development)
Employment recommendation engine:
- Job recommendation engine for job seekers
- Employee recommendation engine for recruiters
- Employment recommendation engine matching both sides of the equation - job seekers and recruiters
Wiki articles are:
- In form of tutorials or how to articles
- Practical and useful
- Well structured
- Code focused
- To the point
- Can be created with collaboration with others
Examples of good wiki articles:
- As part of wiki articles community can create the best programming languages API documentation with practical, fully runnable code examples.
Question and Answers:
- If you have a programming problem, just ask question.
- No matter how basic or advanced question is.
- Good question should be to the point and well described.
- Community members are happy to help. You can also help others.
Examples of good questions and answers:
Findings and news:
- Zone for coders to take a break from IT knowledge
- Share, read and comment what's interesting on the internet
- Share links, videos, articles, pictures, thoughts
- Browse findings and news by your favourite hashtags
- Browse findings using view you really like.
- Write your own article on any topic that you are into (feature under development)
- Create private findings and add notes - just for yourself. Later you can browse by hashtags, use fast search engine to find this link you've seen 2 months ago. This will be much better solution then browser bookmarks (feature under development)
Questions for you:
- What do you think about the service?
- Do you like the idea?
- Would you use it, if not, why? (Design, Usability, Features, Speed, Community)
- What would you change in this service, if anything?
- Do you have any suggestion?
We're always looking for feedback (thanks in advance)
- Here you can give us a feedback: feedback link
Let's do the work and have some fun
- Dirask is online IT community for professionals and hobbyist to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way. ❤ 💻 🙂
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
we will help you. 👍 ✔ 🦄
- C# / .NET - get system up time
- Java 8 - DateTimeFormatter with ZonedDateTime.now() - how to get time zone offset with colon separator between hour and minute +hh:mm eg +02:00
- Java - how to make MySQL update query with JDBC?
- C# / .NET - file delete
- Arduino UNO - read data from user
- TypeScript - interface getter