- Customer care specialist is happy to help you. If you have any question, feel free to contact us.
- Phone: +48 576 875 868
- Email: email@example.com
- What we do in hashtags:
#community #knowledge #help #share #code #programming #software‑developer #productivity #professionals #jobs #careers #talent #employment #recruiters #business #recommendation‑engine #machine‑learning
- Dirask is employment oriented service and online community for professionals to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
- The service is focused on software developers.
- Recommendation engine for job seekers and recruiters powered by machine learning algorithms.
Why we do it:
- Because software engineers spend too much time in order to find solutions for daily coding problems.
- Both founders are coders and they know how many times per day coder is on the hunt to find correct solution for a coding problem in order to make the job done.
- Because sharing professional knowledge is harder then it looks.
- Because when professionals are looking for next career opportunity they need to browse over hundreds of job offers.
- Because we really care.
Who we are:
- Two technical founders.
- Both founders are Full Stack Software Engineers with some business experience (product building, internet marketing, sales).
- We've known each other from kindergarten (more then 25 years) - we know it will significantly increase our chances for success in the long run.
- As founders, we started to create the service for ourselves and for our friends to significantly reduce the time we need to find the answers for our daily coding problems.
What we do:
- The service is designed to provide the best and fastest solutions for daily coding problems.
- We want to help every coder on earth to be able to become at least 50% more productive.
- Productivity of every programmer is based on the quality of information programmer can find on the internet.
- Around the knowledge we build great community.
- We welcome everyone.
- Community will be always helpful for everyone - no matter what the experience.
How we do it:
- Service will be developed with community wishes and desire.
- Community members and efforts will be appreciated.
- Service has only 2 reactions - like and love, as there is no space for negative feelings.
- Service will be available in major foreign languages, to help coders who struggle with English (or non english speakers) to find and understand solutions faster.
- To speed up the process of asking questions, answering them or creating wiki articles we use online rich-text editor - "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" (WYSIWYG) - read more here
- You will be able to post anything anonymously (Wiki, Q&A, comments), and later if you decide you want to get credit for it, you will be able to (feature under development).
- Online code runners for most popular programming languages with option to pick version (feature under development)
Service has 4 modules:
- High quality job offers for coders & professionals
- Wiki articles (practical and useful, code focused, well structured, to the point)
- Questions and answers (if you can't find solution, just ask question)
- Findings and news (share, read and comment what's interesting on internet)
Job offers for coders & professionals:
- High quality job offers
- Job offers are well described by necessary information, hashtags with skill level to enable job seekers to make job screening extremely easy and fast.
- Advanced but easy to use job manager for recruiters to post, modify and manage job offer
- Advanced analytics for recruiters to make the best hiring decisions based on data and statistics (feature under development).
- Advanced analytics will enable recruiters to check which job offer works best and why. (feature under development)
Employment recommendation engine:
- Job recommendation engine for job seekers
- Employee recommendation engine for recruiters
- Employment recommendation engine matching both sides of the equation - job seekers and recruiters
Wiki articles are:
- In form of tutorials or how to articles
- Practical and useful
- Well structured
- Code focused
- To the point
- Can be created with collaboration with others
Examples of good wiki articles:
- As part of wiki articles community can create the best programming languages API documentation with practical, fully runnable code examples.
Question and Answers:
- If you have a programming problem, just ask question.
- No matter how basic or advanced question is.
- Good question should be to the point and well described.
- Community members are happy to help. You can also help others.
Examples of good questions and answers:
Findings and news:
- Zone for coders to take a break from IT knowledge
- Share, read and comment what's interesting on the internet
- Share links, videos, articles, pictures, thoughts
- Browse findings and news by your favourite hashtags
- Browse findings using view you really like.
- Write your own article on any topic that you are into (feature under development)
- Create private findings and add notes - just for yourself. Later you can browse by hashtags, use fast search engine to find this link you've seen 2 months ago. This will be much better solution then browser bookmarks (feature under development)
Questions for you:
- What do you think about the service?
- Do you like the idea?
- Would you use it, if not, why? (Design, Usability, Features, Speed, Community)
- What would you change in this service, if anything?
- Do you have any suggestion?
We're always looking for feedback (thanks in advance)
- Here you can give us a feedback: feedback link
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is IT community, where we share coding knowledge and help each other to solve coding problems.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
- PHP - how to make MySQL select query with MySQLi?
- CSS - How would you use media queries in a mobile-first approach?
- C# / .NET - get current method name
- Angular 7 - pass event with button on click