- Have a question? We are happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entire service is built around coding knowledge and IT industry.
- Content writer volunteers (contact: email@example.com)
Foundations of Dirask:
- Friendly community.
- Community members share coding knowledge and help each other in easy way.
- Service is designed for coders on every level of their career (learners, professionals and hobbyists).
Features of Dirask:
- Wiki for Code (Knowledgebase)
- Question and Answers
- Findings & News (Inspirations)
Quick explanation of features:
- Snippets - Small pieces of code that solve problems.
- Wiki for Code (Knowledgebase) - Articles with solutions build by community which are well structured, clear, consistent, code focused and to the point. By creating wiki articles we don't need to re-solve the same coding problems in the future.
- Question and Answers - If you have a programming problem, just ask question, community members will help you. No matter how basic or advanced question is.
- Findings & News (Inspirations) - Share, read and comment what's interesting in IT.
We believe coding, sharing and helping others is a better tomorrow.
We want collect and develop knowledge of the whole IT world.
Inspiration of Dirask
- Yes, we love productivity.
- Also we love to share our knowledge with others.
- We started to create the service for ourselves and for our friends.
- We iterate on the feedback we get.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
- Benjamin Franklin