In this short article, we would like to show how to find a directory where Microsoft Store downloads and installs applications under Windows 10.
Hint: to open
WindowsAppsdirectory you need to grant permissions for the current user.
1. Paste in the File Explorers' path bar
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps path and press
2. Click Continue button to get access:
3. Open security tab by clicking to the link button:
4. Open advanced options by clicking to Advanced button:
5. Grant permissions: you can change owner by clicking Change link button:
6. Type your user name (1), check it (2) and confirm permissions (3):
7. Close all windows accepting new permissions (click on Ok, Accept or Apply buttons).
8. Finally you should see installed applications: