In this article, we would like to show you how to create superuser for Django administration.
1. Open the Command Prompt, change directory to your Django project and activate the virtual environment,
2. change directory to your Django app,
3. create the database which will store the superuser with the following command:
python manage.py migrate
4. create superuser using:
python manage.py createsuperuser
5. fill in the information such as username, email and password
You may receive a warning that the password is too common. Change the password or bypass validation by pressing
6. Now you can login to your superuser by adding
/admin at the end of the URL.