In this short post, we would like to show you how to add new page based on current page in confluence.
- Open current confluence page
- Click on '...' (3 dots in top right corner of the page)
- Click 'Copy'
- Now we will see new popup window with 'Space' and 'Parent page' fields
- 'Space' and 'Parent page' should be filled based on current page
- Click 'Copy' button
- Our new page based on current one is created
- Now we can change the name of our newly created page
- Make changes on our new page
- Click 'Publish' and that's all :)