Browsers don't have the require method defined, but Node.js does. With Browserify you can write code that uses require in the same way that you would use it in Node.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- Regex - make youtube transcript lines from 2 lines to 1 line - time + text
- C# / .NET - convert string to bool
- CSS - remove UL list left margin
- Remove duplicated rows in notepad++
- Google Chrome Browser - delete single URL suggestion from address bar