XML Formatter - XML Pretty Print online
Option 1: Copy-paste XML string
How can I use this XML Formatter?
- Copy-paste XML string into Input textarea
- Click "Format XML" button
- Formatted XML will appear in Output textarea
Before (XML string - unformatted)
After (XML after format - pretty printed)
What is XML?
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language.
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. The World Wide Web Consortium's XML 1.0 Specification of 1998 and several other related specifications-all of them free open standards-define XML.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is IT community, where we share coding knowledge and help each other to solve coding problems.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
- Github - how to display raw PDF from github repository in web browser instead of download?
- PHP - how to make MySQL delete query with PDO?
- Java - convert String to byte
- Maven skip tests
- Java - String indexOf() method example
- Java 8 - how to format LocalDateTime.now() with different formatters
- Java - get random element from list