XML Formatter - XML Pretty Print online
Option 1: Copy-paste XML string
How can I use this XML Formatter?
- Copy-paste XML string into Input textarea
- Click "Format XML" button
- Formatted XML will appear in Output textarea
Before (XML string - unformatted)
After (XML after format - pretty printed)
What is XML?
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language.
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable. The World Wide Web Consortium's XML 1.0 Specification of 1998 and several other related specifications-all of them free open standards-define XML.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- C# / .NET - add month to DateTime
- Jsoup - get number of redirects (http 301 or 302)
- Java - generate random long, integer, double, float
- Selenium - accept untrasted certificates in Google Chrome Browser with Java
- Does NodeJS have equivalent to browser window object?