What is the correct first line when I create bash script?
In the past we had a dream,
to have place where we could share IT knowledge,
to ask questions without fear that someone will judge us.
Now we are a group of people who make this dream come true. ❤ 💻
If you think sharing knowledge and helping other is valuable.
join our community - Click here
Checkout latest Findings & News:
Checkout latest questions:
Checkout latest wiki articles:
- Dirask is IT community, where we share coding knowledge and help each other to solve coding problems.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
- Java - sort HashMap by values
- C# / .NET - convert DateTime to string fromat
- jQuery - how to get element by id?
- SQL - how to search by hashtags / tags in MySql / MariaDB
- PHP - how to make MySQL CRUD operations with PDO?
- C#/.NET - get random element from enum