How to create list with numbers in HTML?
In the past we had a dream,
to have place where we could share IT knowledge,
to ask questions without fear that someone will judge us.
Now we are a group of people who make this dream come true. ❤ 💻
If you think sharing knowledge and helping other is valuable.
join our community - Click here
// ONLINE-RUNNER:browser; <!doctype html> <html> <body> <ol> <li>Apple</li> <li>Orange</li> <li>Banana</li> </ol> </body> </html>
Ordered list starts with
<ol>tag and each element of the this list has
<li>tag. As we can see from the result the numbers are assigned by default from 1 to n. Where n is the last element. In our case we have 3 elements.
Checkout latest Findings & News:
Checkout latest questions:
Checkout latest wiki articles:
- Dirask is IT community, where we share coding knowledge and help each other to solve coding problems.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
- Git reset hard with untracked files removal
- Math - why sin(0) is equal 0?
- Maven skip tests
- TypeScript - convert enum to string
- PHP - how to prevent SQL injection?
- GitLab - git pull remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied fatal: Authentication failed for