This is one of the best interview blog post by STEVE YEGGE. Steve has a good sense of humor eg - Caveats and Disclaimers: This blog is not endorsed by Google. Google doesn't know I'm publishing these tips. It's just between you and me, OK? Don't tell them I prepped you. Just go kick ass on your interviews and we'll be square.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- C# / .NET - get current year, month, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond
- C#/.NET - get random element from set
- Java 8 - How to Format LocalDateTime examples
- TypeScript - foreach loop
- C# / .NET - add milliseconds to DateTime
- Java 8 - convert char to Stream<Character>