Early in 2020, SpaceX became the operator of the world’s largest active satellite constellation, with 180 satellites orbiting the planet. The milestone is a mere starting point for Starlink, as SpaceX wants the option to launch up to 42,000 satellites over the next decade. And the true impact of the company’s nascent mega-constellation is still very much a mystery.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
50 000 ad impressions - 449$
Get your tech brand or product in front of software developers.
For more information contact us:
Posts you may like
- CSS - bottom sticky position for div element
- Spring Boot - change default port 8080 to other port in embedded server
- The server time zone value 'Central European Standard Tim' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone.
- Inkscape - batch export / convert svg graphics to png from bash console
- TypeScript - interface extends keyword