As a developer, one of the primary decisions to make is which operating system (OS) to use. Let’s look at three major operating systems - the pros, the cons and what to consider when choosing which OS to use as a dev.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- Tomcat 8 - https / SSL / TSL configuration for development on localhost
- Java 8 - How to Format ZonedDateTime - examples
- CSS - bottom sticky position for div element
- How to convert Unix or Linux text file to Macintosh text file?
- C#/.NET - thread name
- C# / .NET - get current method name
- C# / .NET - random string (random text)