Skia is an open source 2D graphics library which provides common APIs that work across a variety of hardware and software platforms. It serves as the graphics engine for Google Chrome and Chrome OS, Android, Mozilla Firefox and Firefox OS, and many other products.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Get your tech brand or product in front of software developers.
For more information Contact us
Posts you may like
- TypeScript - how to install tsc (TypeScript compiller) for windows
- Java - convert int to binary String
- C# / .NET - get current timestamp
- C# / .NET - get random key value element from dictionary
- Java - generate unique random numbers