This is session 1 of Technology-enabled Blitzscaling. This lecture lays out an overview of the course and provides a summary of the five stages of Blitzscaling.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Rockstar community members
Thank you for great work 👍
Posts you may like
- Linux / Bash - print current Unix time in milliseconds
- Java - convert int to binary String
- C#/.NET - ArrayList vs List<T> in C#
- jQuery - how to use parent and children functions example
- Java 8 - How to Format LocalDateTime examples
- Java - how to use RandomAccessFile class?