According to Ethnologue, 7,097 languages are spoken today. To accurately measure the number of languages spoken around the world can turn out to be a task, as these numbers are constantly in flux. Many of these languages are still living and dynamic and are being spoken by various communities of the world till date. However, out of such a huge number, roughly a third of these languages are now endangered, many of which have less than 1,000 speakers remaining.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Rockstar community members
Thank you for great work 👍
Posts you may like
- Git save password under windows
- C# / .NET - subtract milliseconds from DateTime
- MySql - get row position with SELECT query
- Git - push empty commit to remote to force project rebuild on remote
- C# / .NET - get current machine time in seconds
- PHP - how to make MySQL select query with MySQLi?