"If I had asked my customers what they wanted they would have said a faster horse.” We have all heard Henry Ford’s famous quote many times before and it serves as a battle cry to many a visionary entrepreneur who swears against asking customers what they want.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- C# / .NET - get current machine time in seconds
- Java naming convention - static final class fields - private and public
- Java Base64 encode and decode example
- Java 8 - How to Format LocalDate examples