In the last few months, millions of dollars have been stolen from unemployment systems during this time of immense pressure due to coronavirus-related claims. A skilled ring of international fraudsters has been submitting false unemployment claims for individuals that still have steady work. The attackers use previously acquired Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as social […]
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- C#/.NET - stop thread
- C# / .NET - add month to DateTime
- C# / .NET - get random key value element from dictionary
- Java - how to enable assertions?
- Java - convert Instant to Date
- Bash - create symbolic link in Linux
- CSS - How would you use media queries in a mobile-first approach?
- Bash - how to write simple calculator?