On Friday, February 14th, 2020: #Jetman Vince Reffet took off, headed south
towards Jumeirah Beach Residence, building speed and height. In 8 seconds he
had reached 100 meters height, in 12 seconds 200m, 19 seconds 500m, and
reached 1000m in 30 seconds at an average speed of 130 knots. At the end of a
3-minute flight punctuated by a roll and a loop at 1800m altitude, Jetman
Vince Reffet opened his parachute at 1500m before landing back at Skydive
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Posts you may like
- Java - how to read CSV file into java object using Jackson CSV library - complex example with BigDecimal and enum
- C#/.NET - split array list into 2 lists with List.GetRange() method
- C#/.NET - convert float to string
- Java - convert String to long
- Java - how to use RandomAccessFile class?
- Linux - list all connected tcp clients
- CSS - how to make first letter of string uppercase?