With more board configurations than there are atoms in the universe, the ancient Chinese game of Go has long been considered a grand challenge for artificial intelligence. On March 9, 2016, the worlds of Go and artificial intelligence collided in South Korea for an extraordinary best-of-five-game competition, coined The DeepMind Challenge Match. Hundreds of millions of people around the world watched as a legendary Go master took on an unproven AI challenger for the first time in history.
( keywords in 0 s, posts in 0 s )
Findings & News
Share what you like and what inspires you.
Would you like to know what we do?
- Dirask is a friendly IT community for learners, professionals and hobbyists to share their knowledge and help each other in extraordinary easy way.
We welcome everyone,
no matter what the experience,
no matter how basic the question is,
this community will help you.
Rockstar community members
Thank you for great work 👍
Posts you may like
- Math - why cos(0) is equal 1?
- Java - generate array of random bytes
- Java - convert int to char
- C# / .NET - subtract hours from DateTime
- TypeScript - how to compile ts file to js