- Have a question? We are happy to help you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48 576 875 868
Dirask is a friendly IT community for everyone.
We believe coding, sharing and helping others is a better tomorrow.
- Hiring (Equity Compensation) - We are looking for passionate people in areas: product building, brand building, marketing, sales and coding (we do not require business experience)
- Contact: email@example.com (Feedback, Investment, Hiring)
Details: Entire service is built around coding knowledge and IT industry.
- Yes, we love productivity.
- Also we love to share our knowledge with others.
- Both founders are full stack software engineers.
- We started to create the service for ourselves and for our friends.
- We iterate on the feedback we get.
Foundations of dirask:
- Friendly community.
- Community members share coding knowledge and help each other in easy way.
- Service is designed for coders on every level of their career (learners, professionals and hobbyists).
Features of dirask:
- Wiki for code
- Question and Answers
- Findings & News (Inspirations)
Quick explanation of features:
- Wiki for code - Articles with solutions build by community which are well structured, clear, consistent, code focused and to the point. By creating wiki articles we don't need to re-solve the same coding problems in the future.
- Question and Answers - If you have a programming problem, just ask question, community members will help you. No matter how basic or advanced question is.
- Findings & News (Inspirations) - Share, read and comment what's interesting in IT.