- Have a question? We are happy to help you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +48 576 875 868
Dirask is a friendly IT community for everyone.
We believe coding, sharing and helping others is a better tomorrow.
- Hiring (Equity Compensation) - We are looking for passionate people in areas: product building, brand building, marketing, sales and coding (we do not require business experience)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Feedback, Investment, Hiring)
Details: Entire service is built around coding knowledge and IT industry.
- Yes, we love productivity.
- Also we love to share our knowledge with others.
- Both founders are full stack software engineers.
- We started to create the service for ourselves and for our friends.
- We iterate on the feedback we get.
Foundations of dirask:
- Friendly community.
- Community members share coding knowledge and help each other in easy way.
- Service is designed for coders on every level of their career (learners, professionals and hobbyists).
Features of dirask:
- Wiki for code
- Question and Answers
- Findings & News (Inspirations)
- Jobs for IT with salary ranges
Quick explanation of features:
- Wiki for code - Articles with solutions build by community which are well structured, clear, consistent, code focused and to the point. By creating wiki articles we don't need to re-solve the same coding problems in the future.
- Question and Answers - If you have a programming problem, just ask question, community members will help you. No matter how basic or advanced question is.
- Findings & News (Inspirations) - Share, read and comment what's interesting in IT.
- Jobs for IT with salary ranges - Advance your IT career with clear and easily searchable job offers with salary ranges.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
- Benjamin Franklin
50 000 ad impressions - 449$
Get your tech brand or product in front of software developers.
For more information contact us:
Posts you may like
- Java - how to make MySQL select query with JDBC?
- CSS - remove UL list left margin
- Java - how to check if String is valid date?
- Java - how to simply calculate difference between two Dates in days?